Saturday, November 3, 2007

Best Way To Learn A Foreign Language

I have never quite understood how to learn a foreign language. It is a shame too. Learning a foreign language is pretty necessary in this day and age. If you learn foreign language, it makes you more employable in a variety of areas, as well as enhancing your cultural experience. Say what you want about modern translations, but until you learn foreign languages you never get to experience the beauty of foreign writers. Nevertheless, I have only managed to learn a foreign language once, and it was so difficult for me that I doubt I will ever try it again. It was just too much work!

To read the complete article, visit http://www.articlecity.com/articles/education/article_1380.shtml

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Ramakant;
Great!! Me too. I have problem learning new languages/ may be my fault
I liked your write up on Obama; very well doneI thought his father stayed aline for some reasons
best wishes
raman=rajan anantharaman

Prof. J H Khan said...

Dear Sir

I am happy to find you intellectually inspiring as ever. I took time to go through all of your blogs the links to which you had thoughtfully put in your email. You have been an inspiration and continue to be an inspiration for many like me. The blogs were indeed very good. I enjoyed reading them. Thank you.

Warm regards
Javed